Bathrooms, showers, and changing rooms are available on premises.
- Foot protection is required to participate.
- Old shoes or sandals that go around your heel will be fine. No flip-flops are allowed on the river.
You will get wet!
- A change of clothes for after the trip
- Extra shoes
- A towel
Mountain weather is unpredictable, so come prepared for anything!
- Shorts and/or swimsuit
- Waterproof sunscreen
- Items made of wool, polypropylene, or any synthetic materials are recommended. Cotton is NOT recommended because it will not retain body heat and restricts movement when it is wet.
- Warm socks also of wool or synthetic materials. Once again – no cotton.
- Long underwear of wool or synthetic. No cotton.
- Cool weather hat
- Wetsuits are available for rental, and spray jackets are available free of charge.